Wedding Photography Seminar!
Date: Saturday, 31st March 2012
Time: 12:00pm - 3:30pm
Location: Law Building, Theatre GM 15
Despite the misleading title, this seminar is for BOTH amateurs and
professionals and is about "PEOPLE AND SOCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY". The
genre focus is Wedding photography, however all techniques and
professionalism topics discussed is applicable to ALL family events, such
as graduations, birthdays, gatherings, family photos etc.
The event is designed for everyone, however actual wedding photographers and wannabe wedding photographers are also welcome and will find the event valuable from both a content and networking perspective.
Subject to change. Changes advised via this page.
Law Building, The University of Melbourne, GM15 Theatre
Entry is via Mezzanine (M) or Level 1 of the building.
The University of Melbourne, map: http://maps.unimelb.edu.au/parkville/building/106
Most parking is free around University if you come 11:30am or later
(most are free unlimited from 12:30pm, with 1hour restriction up to 12:30pm - hence 11:30am is absolute earliest you should park) - they vary though - please check signs carefully.
Trams available from Melbourne Central Train station and CBD
$15 Non Members
Fully Catered event - Lunch and Drinks Included in cost
Participants can join as members on the day (Optional)
Vegetarian options available
Soft Drinks and Water available
No Alcohol served
1. Introduction, Networking and War stories
2. The stakeholders and structures of weddings (asian, indian, traditional, registry)
3. Professionalism and interactions with guests and videographers
4. Wedding Photography Microeconomics
5. Videos of the world's best wedding photographers in action
6. Techniques and Styles of Wedding Photography
7. Advanced camera operations and techniques
8. How to capture people at their best