Our last event for this semester is a Sharing Session and Workshop.
The sharing session is an opportunity for you see what other members have been shooting, as well as show off some of your own photos. A little critiquing from your peers can go a long way in improving your photos, especially since photography can often be a solitary pursuit. There's no particular theme this time around, send in any photo you like. Though, if you would like to talk about a particular editing technique used that would be fantastic.
Date: Tuesday 18th October, 2011
Time: 12.30 - 2.00 pm
Place: Alan Gilbert Theatre 1, Melbourne University
Sharing session submission guidelines:
- A maximum of 3 photos please.
- Make sure they are JPEG format, and medium-high quality (ie. something that is still good quality, but easily emailed).
- Name your photos in the following format: bob_geldof_1.jpg, bob_geldof_2.jpg, bob_geldof_3.jpg.
- Send them to email@example.com
- Please send them by 5pm Monday 17th October. Photos sent after this time may not be included.
Hope to see you there!