You may bring your LAPTOPS pre-installed with a post processing software, preferably Lightroom (that's the tool we will be using mostly) to enhance your experience at the workshop. Bring a couple of photographs which you would like to edit on the day itself (or be there really early so that we can pass you some). There will be power plugs in front of each seat, so you can charge your laptops if required. If you haven't got the software yet, Adobe has just released Lightroom 5 Beta which can be downloaded for FREE at this link:
You'll have to create a free account before you can download it. Get it soon as it won't be up there for long!
Instead of having a one way seminar, we decided to make things a little more interactive by letting you share the way YOUR post production techniques. Here's how:
1. Submit a maximum of THREE sets of unedited+edited photographs or individual photographs to SUBMISSIONS@FOTOHOLICS.ORG
- RAW/unedited jpeg & edited jpeg (to show before & after)
- individual unedited RAW/jpeg files for us to 'enhance'
- individual edited jpeg files
2. Write your name and a brief summary in the email of what you have changed in the 'edited' photographs
3. Attend the workshop!
4. When we present the picture, we will call you out to explain a little bit on what you've done (unless you are shy and don't want that, just let us know in the email)
Send in your best photographs from any of the previous Fotoholics activities or from your past photography excursions. We look forward receiving them and also meeting everyone again at the workshop!
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/507611365965583/
Date: 25th April 2013 (Thursday, Anzac Day)
Location: G08 Lecture Theatre, Law Building, 185 Pelham St
(enter from the right door and it's straight ahead)
Cost: Free for members! $5 for non-members!
**Members please bring your membership card**
Membership Sign-ups also available at door.
There will be refreshments provided towards the end of the workshop.